However, not everyone strikes it rich. The average blogger would be lucky to get $50.00 a month for their efforts. Still though, seeing bloggers like John Chow raking in tens of thousands of dollars (and that is each month folks) just sitting at home blogging. Nothing is stopping you from being the next big blogging sensation. As long as you have the will to learn, a passion for something, and an ambitious fire burning inside of you, then you’re one step closer.
So what we plan on sharing with you today are a few tips that will help guide you down the right path to money-making blogging. It is important to note that you could just as easily spend hundreds, perhaps even thousands of dollars taking internet marketing courses. However, we’re going to give you our tips completely free of charge.
How to Make Money Blogging at Home
1. Google AdsenseGoogle Adsense has proven itself time and time again as a proven method for bloggers to generate revenue. The program is considered one of the best when it comes to the displaying of text and/or image ads (of varying sizes) on a blog or website. Sure, you may not wake up find that you have generated millions of dollars overnight, but over time it may net you enough to pay for your hosting, pay your bills, or maybe even more than that!
2. InfolinksThis is another method of displaying ads. It works by converting existing text on your blog into clickable links. For instance, if a visitor were to hover over or click to read the ads, then they would be redirected to the advertised site, earning you money little by little. Keep in mind that the earnings may not be massive, but it certainly isn’t the hardest buck you ever made. Moreover, there is now a tag cloud associated with this type of advertising which can increase your overall earnings.
3. Selling Electronic Books (eBooks)While some bloggers generate an income by selling electronic products, others may find that they are lacking in that department. In situations like that, a blogger can simply convert the content of his or her blog into a visual eBook or audio (podcast) which can be sold for a small fee.
4. Affiliate MarketingBy simply promoting the products and/or services of others, bloggers can make a hefty profit from visitors who click the link and actually purchase the product or service. You will get paid a commission dependent upon the amount sold.
5. Writing ArticlesIf you have a good grasp of the English language and a knack for writing, you could actually use that to generate a potentially generous income. Internet marketers and bloggers are always on the lookout for quality content to use for their websites, blogs, products, and services.
Regardless of which of the above methods you choose to incorporate into your blog, it is important to remember to adhere to any laws regarding your new income. Accurate bookkeeping is essential for accurately organized finances. You can take it a step further by incorporating an online system for tax preparing into your organization. This will keep the tax hounds from barking at your door.
While the tips above aren’t a complete blueprint, they certainly can jumpstart you on your way to a money-making blog. Naturally, a lot of time and hard work are required. You shouldn’t expect to get rich overnight, but if you stick with it then over time you might be able to make a sizable amount.