5 Tips To Improve Blogs Off-Page SEO
- Do a lot of social bookmarking is platforms like StumbleUpon and Digg. The social bookmarking sites are crawled by search engines more often and they do have a very active user base. Bookmarking your blog on these sites will lead to traffic spikes often. Make sure that you don’t share the blog homepage all the time. Whenever there is a new blog post, bookmark them and every 2-3 days, revisit the pages and share again.
- It is good to submit blogs on stat based websites like Quantcast and Website Shadow. These WhoIs sites generate free back links and also give free analytical report of registered blogs.
- If you are providing any service or selling any products through blog/s, write a Press Release and submit it to high powered free press release sites. The aim is to get indexed in Google News which will lead to higher traffic and free back links. Continue to submit new press releases every 15-days.
- Spend some time in submitting RSS feed to RSS aggregators. The feed could be blog RSS, RSS from article directories and web 2.0 RSS links. You can use feedage.com to convert a static html page into RSS format. Some of the best places to submit RSS feeds are bloghub.com, postrank.com, feedagg.com, feedage.com, plazoo.com and icerocket.com.
- Apart from blogging, you also need to write articles for publishing in web 2.0 networks like HubPages and Squidoo. These web 2.0 properties are definitely high authority sites and links from these platforms work wonders for the blog’s off-page SEO. Apart from web 2.0 properties, it is also beneficial to submit articles in article directories; however, after Google Panda updates, article directories have lost its value as a prominent off-page SEO tool so use them with discretion.
I hope this article definitely shows what is Off-page SEO. What do you think? Do you follow any off-page SEO strategies?