Photoshop is widely used software to create stunning images. It is an awesome image editor too. Sometimes you need to create copyright mark(watermark) or impressions on your image to prevent it from getting copied. This would not only help you to protect your images, but the people who will copy your images would come to know about your site thus increasing your traffic in an indirect way. Today, I have made a simple video tutorial on creating impressions on images, like Copyright 2013, and so on with the help of Photoshop. Please continue....
How To Add A Copyright Mark(Watermark) To Your Image Using Adobe Photoshop?To make things simple, I have created a video tutorial for that. Please check it out:
Text Tutorial:To make things more clear, I have written down a text tutorial also. Simply follow it:
- Adobe Photoshop
- An Image
- Open Photoshop.
- Click on File > Open > Open your image.
- Now, click on Layer > Add New Layer
- Name it anything you want.
- Click on File > New
- Keep the size 4x4 inch and transparent pixels.
- Now, type the copyright text using text tool.
- Click on Edit > Define Pattern
- Select Pattern and click on OK.
- Now, click on the Layer created in point 3.
- Now, click on Edit > Fill.
- Select your pattern and click on OK.
- You would notice your copyright pattern.
- Set the opacity using the provided tools on right.