This is the first article of the theme series which I announced here as A New Beginning, Each Sunday, you can check BTNT for new themes. ;)As I've mentioned before, I'm happy to announce the starting of the new theme series today, Thank you everyone for your support. Today's theme is designed as per a reader's request Pradip Singha, which I got when I announced the starting of the series.
So, Guys feel free to mail me if you think of any widget/theme idea, which you thought will be useful if it get created as a blogger widgets or blogger template, I'll publish it here.
Note:- I stopped publishing converted themes. So, please no conversion request (Conversion can be done as paid job exclusively and won't be published, check here for more details). Just give me a nice concept I'll design it as per your wish ^_^
Activo Blogger theme is a theme inspired from focus a genesis child theme. It has a two column layout with simple at the same time neat look, seeing is better than explaining, have a look at the theme and share your views. :)
You can see a live demo of Activo below.
The main Features of Activo - A Responsive Blogger Template
- Nice and Clean Design
- Clean 2 column Layout
- Responsive Design
- SEO Optimized
- Fast loading Theme
- Responsive Navigation Menu on header top and right
- Custom About me widget
- Opt-in subscribe forms in Sidebar
- Custom Popular Post Widget
- Stunning Threaded Comments Section
- Customized heading tags (h1 to h6)
- Custom Forms
- Custom Buttons
- Custom Label widget
- Custom Author widget
- Much More
Download Activo a Responsive Blogger Template
How to Upload the Blogger Template
- Go to Blogger Dashboard > Locate your Blog if you have more then one blog.
- Click on More Options Drop Down and choose Template
- Click on the Backup/Restore button on Top Right Corner
- Click on Download Full Template button to backup your Old template for safety
- Click the Browse button and locate the XML file named Activo Blogger Theme By Blogtipsntricks.com
- Click on the Upload Button. And you are Done!
CustomizationThese are basic steps you need to follow for each customization.
- On New Blogger Dashboard Go to Template > Edit HTML Button
Customize the Main Navigation MenuSearch for the Following Code
<!-- Main Menu -->After that you will see a Link list items, Customize it your own.
Customize the Top Navigation MenuSearch for the Following Code
<!-- Top Menu -->After that you will see a Link list items, Customize it your own.
To Show Ads below Post TitleSearch for the Following Code
<!-- Below Title -->After that Add you Adsense code to show ads below post title.
To Show Widget After the PostSearch for the Following Code
<!-- After Post -->After that Add you widget code to show widgets after post.
Customize Sidebar Opt-In Email Form
- Search for
<!-- Opt-In Subscribe -->code
- After that you will see the codes for email form. In the form you have to replace
YOURFEEDBURNERIDwith your feedburner Id, Two times. (You'll find two
YOURFEEDBURNERIDon the widget)
The feed ID for your feed can be found at the end of your feed URL. For example our feedburner URL is http://feeds.feedburner.com/chandeepsblogtips, with chandeepsblogtips as the feed ID.
- Now change the headline and description of the subscription widget with your own words. (if you have any query feel free to leave a comment below)
Customize About the Author Widget
- Search for
<!-- Author Widget -->code
- After that you'll find
http://i1203.photobucket.com/albums/bb382/chandeep10/blogger-logo.pngand replace it with your profile pic url.
- Then search for
AUTHOR-BIO-HEREand replace it with your info/bio.
- Now click Save Template.
Terms and ConditionsPlease follow our four simple terms and conditions before using this template. :)
- You can Use this Template for Personal and Commercial Use.
- You must keep the Footer links Intact. (Please Respect our hard work)
- you can Re-Distribute but you must give us the credits and you must keep the footer links with out editing!
- If you like the Template then Please Feel free to Share it!